cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Caute_cautim
Community Champion

Prepare for the New Zealand Privacy Act 1st December 2020

Hi All

As part of my organisations Cybersecurity Olympics challenge for the month, here is a blog I wrote on the New Zealand Privacy Act 1st December 2020, when it comes into full law:

It is worth understanding the changes and the potential affects:

https://www.ibm.com/blogs/ibm-anz/getting-ready-for-the-new-zealand-privacy-act-2020/

Regards

Caute_cautim

3 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

John

This would be a great blog post for the (ISC)2 community.

@Kaity @AndreaMoore With John's permission, would this be something you might want to post on the (ISC)2 blog?

d

Kaity
Community Manager

Thanks for tagging us @dcontesti. If it's something John would want us to run, please reach out and at that point we can look at if that would be an option. Sometimes companies don't want their content repeated on other blogs, so that's something to keep in mind. 

Thanks! 

Caute_cautim
Community Champion

Hi Kaity, Diana

No problem, happy for you to remove the IBM element, as I wrote it during the October IBM Cybersecurity Olympics, which has a day and a half to go - a round of courses, challenges to keep us on our toes within IBM.   Happy for you to make it neutral, as I originally wrote it.  IBM is happy for it to be re-circulated, it has been through public communications assessment, brand and reputation and even reviewed by the IBM Privacy Officer too.

Cheers

Caute_cautim