Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LauraB
Viewer III

Registering for Special Events - 2019 Security Congress Orlando

Does anyone know how to register for the special events at this year's Security Congress if you're already registered to attend and have purchased a pass?  I'm being directed to the register page but the only options available are congress passes.  I do not see options for any of the special events (specifically the Geeks vs Nerds Comedy Throwdown).  Does anyone have information on how to get tickets for the additional events?

5 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

I got this link from a friend:

https://www.cybersafetykits.org/collections/fundraising-sponsorships/products/center-celebration-par...

I know it says 2018, but it does point to the 2019 event.

I believe the Congress pass provides access to most events (of course I could be wrong) with the exception of the "additional training on the weekend" and the Geeks event.

Anyone else know?

d

LauraB
Viewer III

That link worked, thank you so much!  I wanted to get in before it sold out.  I think the networking night is included in the all-access pass, as well as some of the others.  However, where space is limited or there is a separate signup required, that information would be great to have.

tmuhtadi
ISC2 Team

Hi Laura!

Thank you for reaching out, I'm more than happy to help you accomplish this.

In your initial registration confirmation email, there should be a "Modify Registration" link that you can follow to adjust your existing registration & add these extra events. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to congressreg@isc2.org and we can certainly further assist. 

Huntington
Newcomer II

You have to edit your registration. Check the boxes
Huntington
Newcomer II

How about chapter leaders? I was elected after I registered