Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mahavijay
Newcomer II

CCSP preparation

Anyone who is preparing for the CCSP exam from Pune, India? Kindly respond as we can help each other and study together if possible. Is there any study group available in Pune region? Kindly respond.

many thanks 

Vijay

5 Replies
sdewal
Newcomer II

Hi Mahavijay

I passed mine on Wednesday otherwise would have joined forces with you. Don't forget to study the CSA cloud guide v 3.0. Must read.

Btw how much does it cost in India?

Cheers
$hail
Mahavijay
Newcomer II

Congratulations! and thanks a ton for your advise. I will surely go through the CSA Cloud Guide 3.0. In INR it is costing me little over 50000 Rs. Its  really expensive for me but still going for it. 

If you don't mind, can you please let me know your personal ID? In case I need any further guidance, I will get in touch with you as I am going to appear for the exam next month.

Cheers

Vijay

me_shail
Community Champion

Hi There

50000 is really expensive. Here in Australia it costs US 599. Well good luck for the exam.

me_shail@hotmail.com

Cheers

Mahavijay
Newcomer II

Thank you so much for sharing your personal id. I have now started going through CSA Guide 3.0. There is version 4.0 also available. Do you still recommend 3.0?

I will reach out to you from my personal email id pv_mahajani@yahoo.com

regds,

Vijay 

Mahavijay
Newcomer II

Very happy to share with you. I passed the CCSP exam on 3 Sept in Pune. Your guidance was very valuable to me. Thanks a ton.

best regards,

Vijay