Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SamanthaO_isc2
ISC2 Former Staff

2019 Security Congress - Orlando, FL!

This year's Security Congress is being held in Orlando, FL! 

Orlando has many great things to offer for our conference attendees from theme parks to golf to dining, spas and more - there is something for everyone. 

Take a look at some of the highlights below: 

You can find more information here

Have you been to Orlando before?  If so, what was your favorite part?  If not, anything you are looking forward to seeing or doing? Feel free to share some of your favorite Orlando experiences below!

Samantha O'Connor
(ISC)² Online Community Manager
5 Replies
fiedlertodd
Newcomer I

I'll throw a favorite out there.... if you are a pilot, or an aviation history enthusiast, there are two things you might consider making time for. The first, a visit to the Warbird Air Museum in Kissimmee, FL, where you can walk through a hanger full of vintage fighter aircraft, some of them as they are being restored. The second, is to walk next door to Warbird Adventures and take a flight in a T-6 Texan or P-40 Warhawk. I had a chance to fly the T-6 some years ago as well as learn some aerobatics, and it was easily one of the highlights to my trip, eclipsed only by the shuttle launch later that week.

AppDefects
Community Champion

A must see will be the new Disney Star Wars Galaxy Edge opening at Hollywood Studio's on August 29th, just in time for the conference! Use your (ISC)2 Membership Perks to buy park tickets!

Hartenstein_JD
Newcomer II

Thanks. This post was helpful. I look forward to the event and festivities.

Tim_ISC2
ISC2 Team

Interested in the conference program for the 2019 (ISC)2 Security Congress? You can find it here

AppDefects
Community Champion

@Tim_ISC2 wrote:

Interested in the conference program for the 2019 (ISC)2 Security Congress? You can find it here

The (ISC)2 Team has simply created the best program I have ever seen. It brings together the best and brightest speakers to deliver an awesome membership experience that is surely not to be missed.