Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ilabjason
Viewer III

not able to pay my AMF keep getting transaction declined

Screenshot 2022-01-29 at 8.56.59 PM.png

hi support,

i keep getting this issue after changing multiple cards still cant get the payment done. kindly send someone to help me on this pls. 

4 Replies
jaustin
ISC2 Team

We are certainly sorry that you are having trouble making your AMF payment. If the problem continues, please reach out to our Member Support in your region at the following numbers listed below to receive assistance. 

+852.2850.6951, +852.2850.6959 or email us at membersupportapac@isc2.org
Description

Thank you, 

John Austin, 
Manager, Global Customer Experience
ilabjason
Viewer III

Hi jaustin,
I have email the issue to support, so far no one is getting back to me on this. The payment issue is still going on, not sure if your can fix this as I have 1 month left to pay this AMF kindly help
jaustin
ISC2 Team

Hello, 

Our Member Support operations will re-open on Monday morning. We will surely be able to assist with your needs at that time and relay options to help get your payment processed. We apologize for any inconveniences but we look forward to servicing you.

Sincerely, 

jaustin
ISC2 Team

Hello, 

I wanted to advise that you may have a delayed response from the APAC Member Support Team, as the office will be closed for the Chinese New Year from Feb 1st - Feb 3rd. We do apologize for any inconveniences, but we do look forward to assisting you when the office re-opens.

Sincerely, 

John Austin, 

Manager, Global Customer Experience