Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RoverGal
Newcomer I

You cannot submit any more CPEs for the chosen CPE Type

I'm getting this message no matter what selections I make on my CPE submission. This is my final day of my certification period and have additional CPEs to enter. I know I'm very close to the number needed, but not sure. I can no longer download my active CPE report to confirm. 

"You cannot submit any more CPEs for the chosen CPE Type as you have met the threshold on all of your active certifications."

Please help!

RoverGal
28 Replies
Fareed
Newcomer III

I just saw your message as I was out. There appears to be some sort of issue with loading CPEs during the grace period. If you see this message immediately please call 001 727 785 0189 and get them to help. THey will be there for another 45 minutes.
Alimansour
Newcomer I

Just tried to call, after waiting for 10 min on hold, my call was forwarded to mailbox. I left a message with the issue I am facing and Emails I sent to the member support. hopefully I get a response as today is my last day of the grace period! 😞 I wish everyone as responsive as Fareed here

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@Alimansour

Keep calling them until you speak with someone! Leaving voicemails or sending emails can take a number of weeks to get a response.

Alimansour
Newcomer I

Thank you Alec, will do so, but I think I end up paying a second membership fee as I am calling long distance to US and every time, they keep me on the line for more than 10 min till I end up on voice mail. I am really disappointed with the support we get! at the end, there should be an answer from them for the system failure which is known to ISC2.

MBO
Newcomer I

Hello,

Depending on where you are in the world there may be an ISC site closer to you than the US one (cf. https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us  ) --> You could also try to email these local center: 

membersupportlatam@isc2.org

membersupportapac@isc2.org

membersupportemea@isc2.org

I am very sorry for your trouble, I remember that when I had the issue last year, I had a very quick feedback of 

Alimansour
Newcomer I

Thanks MBO,

I wrote to her already 3 times. I will try my luck with the EMEA support.

regards

Fareed
Newcomer III

Good Evening All.

I just came home from work and see a nightmare in my inbox.

Ok. First, the reason nobody is answering at the US number is because it is
MLK's Birthday - a national holiday. Try tomorrow with better results. I
swear that the US folks are normally very responsive. Better than all
others IMHO.

You could also try to send an email right now to LauraSchneiter, Customer
Service Manager, lschneiter@isc2.org. I have no clue if this person is
still in the job but it can't hurt to try and document the situation.

Let me know what happens.
Fareed
Newcomer III

Also, try to reach out through the ISC2 Community to the following people -
*@KaityEagle* , *@Jarred_LeFebvre* , @AndreaMoore. These are all designated
by ISC2 as being able to help within the ISC2 Community.
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Alimansour I sent the EMEA member support department a message on your behalf and asked them to contact you. Sorry that I didn't see I was tagged in this right away as it came through to my inbox on a holiday.  

ISC2 Community Manager