Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RoverGal
Newcomer I

You cannot submit any more CPEs for the chosen CPE Type

I'm getting this message no matter what selections I make on my CPE submission. This is my final day of my certification period and have additional CPEs to enter. I know I'm very close to the number needed, but not sure. I can no longer download my active CPE report to confirm. 

"You cannot submit any more CPEs for the chosen CPE Type as you have met the threshold on all of your active certifications."

Please help!

RoverGal
28 Replies
shall1569
Newcomer I

I had this yesterday!

It was actually due to my account going into the "grace" period.

Quick chat with support and they advised me how to resolve this.

To resolve this, I would have to click on "save and exit" when logging CPE credits

That correctly submitted the credits for approval and no errors!

Hope this helps anyone that comes across this in the furture

Sam

Thanks
Sam
(Comptia Sec +, Net +, A+, SSCP, MTA Sec, CCNA)
clyoneer
Newcomer II

Reach out to member support. They are very, very good at responding to questions and inquiries. At least that has been my experience.

Chuxing
Community Champion

The new site's UI/UX design is definitely in need for improvement. The language is quite confusing. The multi-level/multi-page layout is really not necessary. 

This should be a relatively easier fix, but do get users involved in review and testing.

Cheers,

Hello,

A year later, I face the same issue...

Unfortunately it is now the weekend. I hope (ISC)² will extend the grace period until monday so that I can reach the support...

Regards,

Mathieu

Fareed
Newcomer III

Mathieu,

I am replying as I noticed that Amanda Vance hasn't written to you. That must be because it's the weekend. Don't want you to think nobody cares. If you've already done the CPE work then you have 90 days to submit and get the paperwork done. The staff on telephone support are great at helping with these issues. Let me know that this all gets taken care of for you. Relax till Monday. Fareed 

amandavanceISC2

@MBO Please feel free to email me directly at avance@isc2.org and I will do my best to assist you prior to Monday. Please include your primary email address on file as well as your Member ID number.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

MBO
Newcomer I

Hello Amanda,

Thank you for your prompt answer. I just sent you an email.

Best regards,

Mathieu 

Alimansour
Newcomer I

Hi Amanda,

I had the same problem today and did what you suggested. I saved the CPEs and sent you an Email. Hope this issue is going to be resolved soon and thanks for your help.

Best

Fareed
Newcomer III

Glad to be of help.
Alimansour
Newcomer I

Good morning,

Unfortunately despite my multiple Emails to both Amanda and Lori, the requested CPEs still are not credited to my account and I still have the problem. As the grace period is finished in 3 days, I really need help! 

Thanks

Ali