Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RoverGal
Newcomer I

You cannot submit any more CPEs for the chosen CPE Type

I'm getting this message no matter what selections I make on my CPE submission. This is my final day of my certification period and have additional CPEs to enter. I know I'm very close to the number needed, but not sure. I can no longer download my active CPE report to confirm. 

"You cannot submit any more CPEs for the chosen CPE Type as you have met the threshold on all of your active certifications."

Please help!

RoverGal
28 Replies
green20151
Newcomer III

It just happened to me too! I am going to log out and log back in *after* I close all web browser windows/sessions. I figure it can't hurt. Then if the problem persists, I'm going email Member Services (I feel badly for them but that's another post). Good luck! Could it be their server just got overwhelmed?
green20151
Newcomer III

Could it be you actually have all the CPEs you needed to get submitted? Or?  

Now other web pages in ISC2 are showing as unavailable too.

Shannon
Community Champion

@RoverGal, to be on the safe side, send an email to membersupport@isc2.org wherein you can:

1. Describe the issue your're facing, providing screenshots.
  2. Ask them to clarify or confirm your current CPE status.

Once they reply, save their response for future reference, and also download current transcripts.

(It would also help to maintain your own record, because the info on the site can be inconsistent)

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
Halo88
Viewer II

I'm dealing with the same issues.

@RoverGal wrote:

I'm getting this message no matter what selections I make on my CPE submission. This is my final day of my certification period and have additional CPEs to enter. I know I'm very close to the number needed, but not sure. I can no longer download my active CPE report to confirm. 

"You cannot submit any more CPEs for the chosen CPE Type as you have met the threshold on all of your active certifications."

Please help!

Fareed
Newcomer III

Under the current circumstances with all the issues with the CPE portal I urge you to get on the phone and call customer service +1.866.331.ISC2(4722) or +1.727.785.0189 they can actually see your CPEs and discuss any issue over the phone. Best of luck.

amandavanceISC2

Hello everyone,

If you are receiving the CPE threshold error, this is due to your cycle being in the 90-day grace period. This is a known issue we are working to resolve as soon as possible. Not to worry, you can still enter your CPEs; however, they will need to be saved as drafts. To save as a draft, please follow the steps below. 

1. Enter begin/end date
  2. Select 'No' to "Is this an (ISC)² offered event?"
  3. Select the best category
  4. Complete the information on that page
  5. Click 'Save & Exit'
    1. This will put the CPE in draft status. You will not see the CPEs listed, so you would just continue onto the next entry

Once you have submitted all CPEs as drafts, please send me an email at avance@isc2.org (please include your member ID and primary email address) and I will approve the CPEs.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

RoverGal
Newcomer I

Hi Amanda, 

Thanks for your reply. I filled out all info except the comment area. I planned to go back to the draft to do that, but I can't see it anymore. Do you want me to enter it all again? 

RoverGal
amandavanceISC2

@RoverGal Thank you for your follow up. Please do not enter these again as they will end up as duplicates. Please email me at avance@isc2.org with your member ID number and primary email address and I will go in and approve the draft CPEs.

Best Regards,

Amanda 

billclancy
Contributor I

I hope this was resolved and everyone is satisfied. Reading through these threads gives me the feeling that the ISC staff isn't happy with this either. 

FWIW, eccouncil seems to be having a rough go at their web page change also. At this moment I'm thrilled that ISACA is still using the one they have. (Fingers crossed)