Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ang
Viewer II

Webinar CPEs

Hi, what should I do if my webinar CPEs are not showing up in my credits?

13 Replies
amandavanceISC2

@MarkyMark Thank you for the feedback and I'm glad to hear the page started working. Our team is currently working on resolving both issues mentioned. Please allow a few days for the CPE view to be updated back to a list format sorted by date. We apologize for any confusion.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

pejacoby
Viewer II

Amanda, I was going to note the unsorted CPE display page -- glad to see that is on your radar.

Several other issues:

The "Active Transcript" output is also not sorted. It needs to be sorted by date to be useful.  The output should also include the CPE item title or description -- as of now it only shows the type of CPE, which makes it impossible to tell one webcast or review from another.

The link on the Member Home page in the "CPE Status" box still points to an old page and puts up an error page when clicked -- https://www.isc2.org/isc2webportalredirect?dest=custom%2fcpereport.aspx

"You have reached a page that is no longer in service. If you would like to submit CPE credits, please visit www.isc2.org"

Lastly, despite there being no yearly minimums, my Member Home page is telling me I have 3 CPEs due by April 30th in the CPE status box.  My Active Transcript shows I have 88 of 90 minimum CPEs.  I am year 2 of my current 3 year renewal.  This seems inconsistent and is confusing.

denbesten
Community Champion

Along those same lines, I would like the ability to download a spreadsheet containing all my CPE data (all columns and for all of time) that I could then sort as I see fit.  I don't expect to be able to post changes from the spreadsheet.

amandavanceISC2

@pejacoby Thank you for providing your concerns and suggestions. Everything you listed is also being worked on and should hopefully be launched within the next week or two.

@denbesten Unfortunately, this is not something we are able to do at this time, but we can definitely put it on the list for future updates.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance