cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jules1
Viewer

View CPE history

Hi All,

Is there a way to view history of CPE submitted and approved?

I may be blind to it, but have tried every link on the CPE portal, disabled adblocks/scriptblocks, tried different browsers, but can find no way to check specifics, just see the overall number...

Cheers,

Jules

9 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Within the CPE portal (so login to the Member Portal and click on CPEs), you can either use the "View" button associated with each certification you hold, or you can use the "Active Transcript" button which will produce a PDF showing all of your CPEs for all of your certifications for your current 3-year cycle(s).

active-transcript.png

EDIT: Check page 2 of the CPE Tutorial for further details:

https://www.isc2.org/-/media/B0218C6D9688461F900A48B2BF42D549.ashx

CISOScott
Community Champion

@AlecTrevelyan Good to see you are 100% satisfied with your CPE's.

Advice to anyone else out there. DON"T wait until the end of the cycle to get them done.

jules1
Viewer

Thanks for the reply.

I do not see any of these options when I login.

Have tried all browsers.

This is what I get for https://cpe.isc2.org/s/.

2019-12-19 16_39_06-Home.png

denbesten
Community Champion

The panel @AlecTrevelyan showed appears below the "Your Certifications" heading, and there should be one for each cert you hold.  Given that there are no certs on your page, but that you do have a CISSP badge in the community, it does seem that your (ISC)² account configuration has something wrong with it.  Solving that will require Member Services.  Give them a call during Florida business hours. 

csjohnng
Community Champion

@jules1 , are you newly certified?

if so, I recall it could take some time for the page to get reflect correctly and also be careful with the CPE cycle start date as well.

if you are not newly certified, then you should contact isc2 member support to check this abnormal behaviour of the CPE page that you have experienced.

John
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@CISOScott wrote:

@AlecTrevelyan Good to see you are 100% satisfied with your CPE's.

Advice to anyone else out there. DON"T wait until the end of the cycle to get them done.

Thanks @CISOScott - I've been earning a lot of CPEs through studying for new certifications, and each new one helps clear the CPEs for the ones that came before, so I'm all clear on all of my certifications other than my latest one which only came into cycle this month but I'm certainly working on those CPEs already!

my-certs-cpe-progress.png

csjohnng
Community Champion

@AlecTrevelyan 

I do feel the same, awaiting/pending for ISSMP certification process to complete, CPE are keep rolling and rolling.

I am planning for CSSLP in 2020, any study tips for me?

Screenshot 2019-12-20 at 12.08.47 PM.png

John
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@csjohnng wrote:

@AlecTrevelyan 

I am planning for CSSLP in 2020, any study tips for me?

I'd start with reviewing the exam outline and seeing which domains you might have some knowledge gaps in.

Then look to fill those gaps by reading selected references from the suggested reference list. (Many of these are freely available to download and I don't just mean the NIST ones.)

Then finish off by reading through the CBK or another similar guide that covers all topics you'll see on the exam.

Good luck with your studies!

matthew_urban
Viewer

@jules1 I am having the same issue and I have tried to submit all required CPEs but cant see the history or alignment to the Domain/Groups. Has your issue been resolved or have you received any support from Membership services?