cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexadejumo
Viewer II

Urgent help needed

Hello alll,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek your urgent assistance regarding an issue I have encountered while trying to reschedule my CISSP exam.

Since this morning, I have been attempting to reschedule my exam through the Pearson website, but I keep encountering an error message stating, "The credit card payment option is not available for this order. If you need additional information, please contact customer service."

I called Pearson customer care for help, but the representative I spoke with informed me that there was nothing she could do and that I would need to visit a test center to reschedule the exam. Consequently, I had to abandon everything I was doing and rush to the test center. Unfortunately, when I arrived, the staff there told me they couldn't assist with rescheduling either.

Frustrated, I called Pearson customer care again, and after explaining to her what the test center agent said, I was advised to visit the next nearest Pearson test center that administers ISC2 exams, which is two states away. Given the cost of traveling and the time I would have to sacrifice, it is not feasible for me to go there just to reschedule the exam. I explained this to the Pearson customer care representative, but she reiterated that there was nothing she could do to help.

I am exhausted from all the running around and deeply frustrated with this entire situation. I am very concerned because I cannot afford to forfeit the scholarship voucher.

Could you please advise me on what steps I should take next? Any assistance or guidance you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CBMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@alexadejumo I will be replying from within your ISC2 account, so please monitor your primary email for ISC2.
Thank you.

3 Replies
CBMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@alexadejumo Thank you for reaching out via ISC2 Community board. 

I will send you a private message.

CBMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@alexadejumo I will be replying from within your ISC2 account, so please monitor your primary email for ISC2.
Thank you.

alexadejumo
Viewer II

I will be expecting the response. Thank you