Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
najeemoyeyemi
Newcomer I

Urgent: Missing CISSP Welcome Pack

I am writing to bring to your attention an ongoing issue regarding my CISSP Welcome Pack. I successfully passed the CISSP exam in July 2023 and have been eagerly anticipating the arrival of my welcome pack ever since. However, despite several attempts, the package has not reached me due to repeated returns to Alexandria VA.

I have been in contact with ISC2 and have sent multiple emails regarding this matter, but unfortunately, there has been no resolution. The last tracking information I received showed that the package was on its way to Dubai on February 18 only for me to check this morning and discovered that the item has been returned. This lack of tracking updates and the subsequent returns have been quite frustrating.

As a result of this delay, I have also been unable to renew my membership, which is an essential aspect of my professional development and networking within the cybersecurity community. I understand that delays can happen, but the lack of responsiveness and assistance from ISC2 in resolving this issue has been disappointing.

I kindly request that ISC2 consider using an alternative courier service instead of USPS for future deliveries to avoid such issues in the future. I appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to receiving a prompt resolution.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

1 Reply
mariatirado
Community Manager

Hello @najeemoyeyemi - we have replied to your message on LinkedIn. Can you please email examadministration@isc2.org?