Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
netzwerg
Viewer II

Updated CPE Portal & Annual requirements

I just jumped on the portal to submit some CPE requests for podcasts.  It appears that the portal has a glitch that doesn't recognise that means it doesn't remove the 250-500 word "book review" requirement for the podcasts, which makes it quite painful to submit the request.  I have also found that if you are too close to either end (250 or 500), it glitches and tells you you haven't reached the 250-500 word limit.

248 Replies
limroy88
Viewer

Thanks for sharing.

This has been bothering me for almost the whole month.

Let's bump this topic for benefit of the community.

Steve-Wilme
Advocate II

I had to help a colleague with the UX, which suggests it's not particularly intuitive.  All his CPEs were in a pending state, rather than submitted and approved.  I suppose it could be because we've become used to single page social media sites in the last few years.

Steve

-----------------------------------------------------------
Steve Wilme CISSP-ISSAP, ISSMP MCIIS
DNOURIEH
Viewer II

I also do not see an option to Edit manually submitted CPEs??

Arne
Newcomer II

I am totally frustrated by putting CPEs in manually - It simply does not work for me.

After putting all data in and uploading the certificate, I cannot use the button "Save & Exit".

Only "Request Assistance" and "Back" options are possible.

I dis it sevaral times now and ... nothing happened.

What kind of assistance should there be?

amandavanceISC2

@Arne I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing trouble submitting your CPEs. If you would like to send me an email with the steps you are taking, I will be happy to look into your account for your.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance 

avance@isc2.org

amandavanceISC2

@DNOURIEH I apologize for the inconvenience. We will be updating the CPE view to be able to edit the CPEs shortly.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

DeanC
Viewer

Why did you change a perfectly good system to one that doesn't seem to work properly - I have allowed a couple of weeks but still no inclusion of the 'tracked' CPEs.

Will these be retrospectively added ?

There seems no clarity on what's happening and when it will be fixed

K-Med
Newcomer II

Agreed. Your system is broken for everyone, not just a few people. Automatically tracked CPEs are not being tracked. I have 20 left and would like to get credited for all the webinars I've watched. Please fix this across the board.

I'm also disappointed that this change wasn't communicated with us, nor did it seem to undergo any testing (which is ironic given the nature of ISC certs).

kevbod
Newcomer I

My deadline for this year is end of April i.e. 3 days away. Is anyone else having the problem where their member magazine and ISC2 solutions summit CPEs are not showing up in the CPE view?

I have emailed the member support group who responded quickly saying the problem is known.

This has been the case since the CPE site was down completely for about 4 days earlier this month (April 2018). The big problem here is I cannot tell if the submissions have been accepted and if I will be short on my credits for the year.

Has anyone seen an overall notification pushed out about this problem given it has gone on for so long now. I'm getting worried now!

Da
Newcomer II

Agree, (ISC)² Security Briefings not automatically add CPE