Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TimG
Newcomer III

Untimely renewal?

I was surprised this morning to receive an email to say that my AMFs have been paid, my CPE is up-to-date and my CISSP certification has been renewed for another 3 years. This is all very pleasant, but my current certification has another year to run. I've checked the email - the embedded links look genuine and it passes DMARC so I don't think it's a phish.

Has anyone else seen something similar? If the system's had a bit of a moment and affected us all then I guess it will be spotted and put right. If not then I'd best contact our local support office to thank them for my VIP treatment...

6 Replies
albert_t
Newcomer I

Re: Untimely renewal?

Same here - and my certification should run out in June 2021, so it's not even the right month.

TimG
Newcomer III

Thanks for that - I'll ping a message to our membership support folk then as it looks as though something has gone bent.

eparedes_214
(ISC)² Team

Good morning Tim, thank you for informing us of this.  Would you kindly email me at eparedes@isc2.org and provide to me your member ID# so we can investigate this further.  Kindly cc: membersupport@isc2.org as well.

Much appreciated,

Beth Paredes

eparedes_214
(ISC)² Team

Hello Albert,

Thanks for letting us know of this.  Kindly email your member id# me at eparedes@isc2.org and cc: membersupport@isc2.org so we can look into this further.

Much appreciate this.

Beth Paredes

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

We are aware of an inaccurate email sent out to some members regarding their recertification. We are working on the issue. For now, please disregard that email.

(ISC)² Community Manager
TimG
Newcomer III

Thanks, Andrea.

Good luck with it!