cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bekirbaran36
Viewer II

Unable to pay maintenance fee

Hi,

I’ve been trying to pay for my annual maintenance fee, but I receive not valid expiration date error despite the fact that I enter a valid expiration date. 

bekirbaran36_0-1640084366055.png

6 Replies

no answer???

jigsaw puzzle

aserhatdemir
Newcomer I

Hello,
i have the same issue (PLEASE ENTER VALID EXPIRATION DATE) for the last 3 weeks, and cannot pay the annual maintenance fee. i have sent an email to support but no response yet.

@bekirbaran36 is this issue resolved on your end?

Thanks.
aserhatdemir
Newcomer I

for those who face the same issue:
I was able to pay using Safari browser on mac.

it was failing in below scenarios:
failed scenario1: mac + chrome/firefox
failed scenario2: android + chrome
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Thank you for this feedback on the browsers. I will pass this along. If anyone continues to have issues paying online, please contact Member Support at https://www.isc2.org/contact-us 

ISC2 Community Manager
ybeltrikov
Newcomer I

I am unable to pay first AMF for the last couple of weeks. I am logged in with Okta but the profile dashboard appears empty.

Tried calling Members support number in London but no answer

mtheo
ISC2 Team

@ybeltrikov Thank you for posting about the issue you are experiencing when attempting to pay your AMF. We are sorry to learn this is a long standing issue for you. Within your account, we can see that you are currently being assisted by our EMEA office, who is working with our IT Department to diagnose and resolve this issue. Please maintain communication with membersupportemea@isc2.org, sharing any updates you may have until this issue is fully resolved.