cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mox
Newcomer I

Unable to pay maintenance fee with credit card

Hi

I am unable to pay my mainteneance fee with my credit card. I get an red error box that says please try again. Today is the last day to pay my maintance on schedule.

I have tried two different Mastercards cards as well.

23 Replies
Bibe
Viewer III

Hi,

The problem still persists. EMEA support has voicemail active, and my AMP is due tommorow. 

Tryed two different cards, but unsucessfull. 

Is 90 days grace period valid? is it possible to dial to US number outside US?

mtheo
ISC2 Team

@Bibe Thank you for posting and sorry to learn of the issue you are experiencing when attempting to pay your AMF. To assist you, one of our Support Coordinators will be contacting you via the email listed on your account.
Bibe
Viewer III

Hi,

So I had feedback from support, directing me to contact my bank, and after having spent entire morning trying to troubleshoot the issue with my bank, it turns out that the requests never reach end-user bank. This is not end-user problem, and since only way to pay Maintenance fee is via Card, the link should work and accept all cards regardless of country of origin. I really hope that someone is addressing this issue and (ISC)2. It's frustrating having to do wire transfers just because card paying function does not work.

jbnye
Viewer II

Hi,
Are you able to get this payment issue resolved.
I am also facing the same issue now.
BPM
Viewer

I'm having the same issue.  Looking at this thread it seems to be a recurring problem over the last two years for ISC2.  I contacted my bank when this occurred earlier and they had approved the transactions on their side.  This has wasted my time this morning, taking credit card payments should not be so problematic.  The red error notice that the transaction was declined (which is incorrect according to my bank) is not enough and should include directions to phone the ISC2 customer team.  I shouldn't have to use a search engine to find a solution to this common problem on your community site.  Surely taking money should be made easy if you want to retain members, I wonder how many have just given up in the past.

rd2
Viewer

The issue is still not fixed. When I am trying to make payment, after pressing the Pay Now button it does nothing. I called one of the support number but didn't get any help.

Thanks. 

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

AMF payment, CPE portal and phone services have been restored. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience. 

ISC2 Community Manager
jbabcockii
Viewer II

I am having this same problem today. I tried to call and got a voice mailbox to leave a message.
IrfanMuhammad
Viewer

I am facing the same issue regarding AMF fee, my cards are working fine with other online transactions but its not working on ISC website.

I contacted my bank and the error they noted is the format issue .. i think ISC should make it easy for us to pay amount and get our certifications and membership.

Please resolve my issue or give me any locak account where i can transfer on behalf os ISC.

uttamdook
Newcomer I

Good day,

I do trust all is well. I recently passed my Certified in Cybersecurity exam, and wish to make my first AMF payment. Unfortunately, I have been declined on numerous attempts. My credit card information was entered correctly, and there are funds available, but I am still unable to complete payment, can you please assist, thank you.

--
Best regards,
Uttam Dookhranimage.png