Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gkarthika
Viewer

Unable to pay first AMF due to SAML error

Hello, I have a completed application and trying to pay my AMF but stuck at the SAML error page. Tried different browsers, changed password - is there a solution to this and how can I complete the payment and certification please? Tried calling the support number too but did not get far. 

13 Replies
NameUser
Viewer II

@AndreaMoore:  

membersupport@isc2.org is a black hole. No one replies to support inquiries. This organization is a joke.

adorsett
Viewer

I’ll echo what others have said! The site is broken and the membersupport email never replies. I’ve sent at least 5 emails to them over the past 18 months because I was unable to pay my AMFs and log CPEs. As a result I think my cert was expired but I can’t tell and I keep getting an email every 30 days telling me my grace period was 90-days from 2019 and I can pay my AMFs and reinstate my certification. At this point I’m convinced the organization is a scam and just trying to collect my money without any assurance that it’ll reinstate my certification. Why would I pay AMFs if not to maintain status?! And the best part, they keep spamming me to get me to take more classes and give them more money. Does anyone even work for ISC2?!
mtheo
ISC2 Team

Thank you for posting that you are experiencing an SAML error. In order to properly assist you with your account, please contact Member Support via membersupport@isc2.org or via phone, +1-866-331-ISC2(4722), Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
adorsett
Viewer

Clearly you aren’t real because you haven’t read my posting!

I have sent TWO emails to membersupport@isc2.org in the past 30 days and NEVER received a reply.

So instead of replying to me here, why don’t you go check that mailbox and handle my question and everyone else’s?!