cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mitsoo
Newcomer I

Unable to pay AMF by Card New Member since July 2019

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am trying to pay AMF for the current year but its going to the payment page and showing Invalid ID.

Also, let me know whether it would resolve the error #15005 whihc is shown after i put in the relevant card details and try to process.

Your quick response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Sumit

5 Replies
Jarred_LeFebvre
Community Manager

@mitsoo 

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please Private Message me your member ID or primary email, and I will forward to Member Services to assist.  

mitsoo
Newcomer I

@Jarred_LeFebvre 

Thanks for the guidance received from Member support. I have done the wire transfer on 20 Sep 2019, as per the instructions attached in the private email.

Hope it will be adjusted against my AMF invoice number.

Thanks and regards,

Sumit

mitsoo
Newcomer I

Hello membersupportapac & membersupport,

I have not received any update on the payment acknowledgement and my profile still showing AMF due.

I have given the details in private email earlier.

Kindly look into the same and revert.

Thanks and regards,

Sumit
mitsoo
Newcomer I

@Kaity  @amandavanceISC2 

I have sent the relevant wire transfer details to all concerned ( in private email) still my account is showing payment due.

Also, the last date is shown to be 29th September 2019 to be paid.

Kindly update the status and acknowledge.

Regards,

Sumit

mitsoo
Newcomer I

@CraginS 

Dear Sir,

I have send the payment details done on 20th September 2019(Wire Transfer from India, since there was an error paying through card) to the concerned people as been advised, and trying to get an acknowledgement, awaiting agonizingly, to get a confirmation from member support/amf support.

Also, would like to see the payment due flag GONE from my Member Dashboard.

Would like to know if there is someone we could connect to who is having the solutions.

Regards,

Sumit