Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
massimo_s
Viewer II

Unable to access to free member courses

Hi I am unable to access the free member courses under the “Member benefits” > “Professional Development Institute (PDI)” When I click the Free for members button, I’m redirected towards a page displaying the following message: “Error: Not authorized You are not authorized to view the page you are trying to reach. If you believe you encountered this page in error, and that you should have access to the resource you are trying to access, contact technical support.” Has anybody else this issue and how can this be solved? Thanks and regards. Massimo

5 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

@massimo_s wrote:

Hi I am unable to access the free member courses under the “Member benefits” > “Professional Development Institute (PDI)” When I click the Free for members button, I’m redirected towards a page displaying the following message: “Error: Not authorized You are not authorized to view the page you are trying to reach. If you believe you encountered this page in error, and that you should have access to the resource you are trying to access, contact technical support.” Has anybody else this issue and how can this be solved? Thanks and regards. Massimo

Same suggestion as for Marcin.  Send a private email (you can do that here) to one of the admins ( @Kaity or @amandavanceISC2 or @Jarred_LeFebvre ) with an explanation of the issue, along with your member number, etc.

Regards

d

Kaity
Community Manager

Thanks for tagging me! I've contacted the PDI team to get this sorted @massimo_s 

In the future, if anyone is unable to access their PDI courses (assuming membership is in good standing) please email PDI@isc2.org. Or find me and I'll contact them for you 🙂

yamachan
Newcomer I

@Kaity I'm having a similar problem as described above and can't access PDI courses.
Thanks to the coronavirus (!?), Japan chapter seminars or conferences with CPEs are being cancelled one after another. I'm waiting to solve the current problem.

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @yamachan  - I'm contacting our PDI team for assistance and they'll reach out to you directly. 

If anyone else has issues accessing their courses, please email PDI@isc2.org for help. Thank you!

yamachan
Newcomer I

@Kaity Professional Development Institute responded. Access problem has been resolved. Thank you.