cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andymanca
Viewer

Test ID Verification

Hi:

I am registered on this site as Andy. At the test centers your ID must match exactly how you are registered on this site. All my official ID's Drivers License and Passport have me as Andrew Goldman, not Andy. I am due to take the exam on Aug 25th. Can my registered name on this site be changed from Andy to Andrew?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CBMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@andymanca 

Hello,

Yes, you can have your name updated to match your government IDs. In order to best assist you, please send an email with your inquiry to examadministration@isc2.org and a member of our Exam Administration Team will be happy to assist you.

3 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

For clarification, do you want your username on this Community changed? If so, please send an email to community@isc2.org please include your current username and the new username you'd like to change it to. For ease of showing your ISC2 certifications, etc. please use the same email when logging into isc2.org as well as community.isc2.org. 

If you want your name changed on your ISC2 Certificate or official name change, please email membersupport@isc2.org

ISC2 Community Manager
CBMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@andymanca Thank you for contacting ISC2 via this Community board. I will send you a private message.

CBMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@andymanca 

Hello,

Yes, you can have your name updated to match your government IDs. In order to best assist you, please send an email with your inquiry to examadministration@isc2.org and a member of our Exam Administration Team will be happy to assist you.