Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zoobin
Newcomer I

Technical/Process Issues on ISC2 Endorsement - CCSP no update even after 3 Months !!

Hello Everyone,

Just want to share my experience with our other colleagues here. Some of us in our profession are supposed to provide proof of certification to our contractors or employers to fulfill our employment term and conditions.

If you are already a certified CISSP and you just passed your CCSP, do not count on the timelines announced by ISC2 on the Endorsement process (4-6 weeks which in my case was supposed to be endorsed by ISC2 automatically because I am already a CISSP certified).  I was expecting to receive the certification before 2020 as I passed and submitted the endorsement  request in October 2019.

My endorsement was electronically submitted on October 23th 2019, and was expecting maximum processing time of 4-6 weeks after. But in fact it turned out even after pass of 3 Months yet the endorsement is not processed and outstanding. Yes, it is  January 19th 2020, and yet I am waiting. was not subject of an Audit and have not received any email from ISC2 starting conversation on why it is taking so long. 

After pass of 4 weeks, I contacted ISC2 on both Phone and emails to follow up. Each time the justification was there was a technical issue on endorsement submission system. In December  I was informed that the technical issue was resolved. After that, have contacted them to ask if the endorsement priority is preserved as my actual submission date was in October 2019, I received no reply. And here we are in January 19th 2010, after pass of 3 Months (12 weeks) there are no news, no reply. Each time an agent on Phone told me that I will receive news by the end of the same week. (I did call them like about each  week after December 13 to follow up).

I hope ISC2 is looking in to such problem either by improving their process (technically & non-technically) or by changing the wording on their website. Such glitches and inconsistency  can negatively impact member's professions. Because 4-6 weeks is not true ! For now it has been 12 Weeks  in my case and I am still counting.

Thank you.

0 Replies