cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CK_Daniel
Viewer III

Single sign on error when paying for my first AMF

Dear all,

I know there is some issue regarding to the "Pay by Card" option for paying AMF but I am not receiving any responses from member support / customer support, and I would really like to complete my associate status shortly.

So far I only have an ID called "ISC2 User Profile Confirmation  ISC2:00015615", and my certificate ID for CISSP. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Attached screenshot for the error.err.png
Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Daniel

15 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

The system just went through a major upgrade and there have been a few bumps in the road.  They are working through the issues.

Maybe one of the admins here can assist you ( @amandavanceISC2  or @SamanthaO_isc2 )

Regards

JP54972
Newcomer I

Definitely just direct message the admins. They fixed this same error for me in 24 hours
SamanthaO_isc2
ISC2 Former Staff

Hello @CK_Daniel

Thank you for messaging, I just replied to your message. This should be resolved in your account now. 

Best, 

Samantha O'Connor
(ISC)² Online Community Manager
rslade
Influencer II

> CK_Daniel (Viewer II) posted a new topic in Member Support on 07-28-2019 01:25

> Dear all, I know there is some issue regarding to the "Pay by Card" option for
> paying AMF but I am not receiving any responses from member support / customer
> support, and I would really like to complete my associate status shortly.

According to some recent reports, there may be as many as 12,000 accounts with varying levels of problems right now. According to other reprots, ISC2 would like you to "be patient."

In the meantime, it *usually* helps to send email to any or all of avance@isc2.org,
jshriver@isc2.org, keagle@isc2.org, membersupport@isc2.org, or soconnor@isc2.org in order to get a response.

ISC2 has promised to be more transparent about these issues, and most of us find that promise vastly amusing.

Other posts: https://community.isc2.org/t5/forums/recentpostspage/user-id/1324864413

This message may or may not be governed by the terms of
http://www.noticebored.com/html/cisspforumfaq.html#Friday or
https://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/1468
CK_Daniel
Viewer III

Hi Samantha,

The issue has been resolved and I have paid for my first AMF successfully, now I am just waiting for my profile to be updated as a member.

Thank you for the assistance provided by @Kaity and @SamanthaO_isc2.

Best Regards,
Daniel

sardinasa
Viewer III

Same here, Just sent an email. Thanks team for working on this. 

CatchYou
Newcomer I

I'm asking for resolving this problem for WEEEKS, still no answer, well done.

BlackHat
Viewer

Hello, I have exactly this problem as well and can't pay for my first Annual Maintenance Fee.  I emailed membersupport@isc2.org but haven't received a response.

Please help.

Thanks,

Rich.

sardinasa
Viewer III

Try often, it will get fixed in about a week or so. at least it did for me.

*Adonis Sardinas, **MBA*

*CISSP #**488092 *
*| CEH | CNDA | CCNA Cyber Ops | LSSGB*