Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bmarburger2010
Newcomer I

Single Sign-On Error

Can’t view digital certs, get the error below. Seems like something I would have to reach out to ISC about but just wanted to see if anyone else has had, and was able to resolve this error. Thanks

“We can't log you in. Check for an invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion Validator (available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check the login history for failed logins.”

I’ve tried:
Mobile and desktop
All different browsers
Cleared cache
Reset password
15 Replies
amandavanceISC2

All,

If you are receiving an SSO error, please email membersupport@isc2.org or email me directly and I will work to resolve the issue.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

miguelcc
Viewer

I sent an email to you on Friday and a follow up email today.  Should I expect a confirmation that you have received my email and submitted a support ticket to correct the issue with my account?  Any information that you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

am4zzing
Newcomer I

Hi team,

It seems to be working fine now.
You can close the ticket, thank you for your help.

King regards,
Yuri
christhorpe
Viewer II

Just adding this here because I had the same problem today when making my first annual payment after passing the exam. Looks like an Okta/SAML configuration problem.

Thank you.

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 11.21.49 PM.png

jb2407
Viewer II

I discovered I've got the same issue. This occurs when I attempt to go pay my annual membership fee. Put in a support case with the service desk earlier today. 

Thanks!

Jason

bathugeo
Viewer

So over 1 year later and still having the same error for multiple people.  It's not a great advertisement for good security is it? Isn't this the Internet Security Consortium or something?