Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1Purplenut
Newcomer I

Select Your (ISC)² Certificates, Course and Exam Voucher

I missed this email when it came to me last year because it went to my personal junk folder.  I found it today and now the links are dead.  Is there a way for me to still take advantage of this offer.  I would love to get access to the online self-paced course as well as an exam voucher for CCSP.  How can I take advantage of this offer?  Please Help!! 

Effective December 1, 2026, the HCISPP certification will be designated inactive. As an HCISPP certification holder / Associate of (ISC)², you can continue use of the HCISPP designation until this date and are no longer responsible for AMF or CPE requirements for the HCISPP.

(ISC)² is offering the opportunity to earn an additional certification at no cost. You may choose between the CISSP, CCSP, SSCP or Certified in Cybersecurity (CC), which includes both enrollment in the online self-paced course as well as an exam voucher. If you would prefer to take a different (ISC)² exam, please contact us.

You also have the opportunity to be awarded the following (ISC)² Healthcare Certificates:

• Healthcare Essentials: Information Security in Healthcare Settings
  • Privacy and Security for Healthcare Organizations
  • Risk Management and Risk Assessment in a Healthcare Setting

Please make your selection for both the certification and certificates here.

If you would like to speak to a Customer Experience Advisor about your options, please request an appointment. Please feel free to review the HCISPP Sunset FAQ for additional information.

Sincerely,
Your (ISC)² Customer Service Team

0 Replies