cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JRick75
Newcomer I

Security podcast CPE questions

Hello,

I just recently became a co-host for an established security based podcast, which is transforming to grasp a wider audience and I had a few questions:

* Would I need to gain isc2's blessing to become accredited for a source of CPEs for others obtain credits?

* Can I myself (and my colleague) gain CPE credits for being the co-host of this podcast (the podcast is a 1 hour segment of current security news/discussions and is also sent to most rss feeds as well as a weekly spot on iHeart readio).

* The subject matters lends itself to multiple domains and this content is being mapped to the CISSP domains for all future podcasts.

Thanks

/Jason Rickett - CISSP
4 Replies
CISOScott
Community Champion

What is the name of your podcast? There are several members looking for some to listen to.

I compiled a list of the community favorites so far in this post:

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Industry-News/Security-Podcasts/td-p/2567/page/2

If yours is not on the list I would like to add it. Or you can add it after the last post in that board if it is not already on the list.

JRick75
Newcomer I

Scott,

The show is currently named "Dave the IT guy", it was one guy , but this is changing (as well as the name of the podcast in the near future).  We did our first show last night and was fed out minutes after completed. It should be available wherever you get your podcasts, so you can search "Dave the IT guy" for now. 

I will provide an update of the name, but we plan on keeping the placeholder of the current name above. 

/Jason Rickett - CISSP
Kaity
Community Manager

Hi Jason!

I would recommend contacting Member Services directly to discuss the details. You can reach Amanda Vance at avance@isc2.org and she can help you!
JRick75
Newcomer I

Thank you Kaity

/Jason Rickett - CISSP