cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WhitakerTW
Newcomer I

Provisionally passed CISSP but still radio silence from ISC2

Hi Member Support,

I've recently completed the CISSP exam (2019/11/05 ~12:07 GMT) and received the letter that I had provisionally passed. I have created the ISC2 account

I have a concern that the letter I had from Pearson VUE contained no unique reference which I can track the current status of the results.

I’ve waited now 13 business days with several emails to the member support emails quoted on their contact Us with nothing but radio silence.

Has any one else had issues getting their exam results?
10 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Hi Tim,

I just sent a request to Member Support to reach out to you. They should be able to help you. If you need anything else, here is the direct contact information: 

https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us#contact

https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us

There may be a delay this week due to the holiday/short week. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving week and enjoy celebrating with family/friends. 

We are thankful for you and all of our members!

~Andrea

ISC2 Community Manager
WhitakerTW
Newcomer I

Thanks Andrea,

I’ve still not heard anything back so rang the London office and left a message to call back because it’s starting to drag on a little
Nurgster
Newcomer I

I'm in the same boat - passed 8th November but still haven't been able to submit endorsement form; I've had a generic "our IT team are investigating" response from support, but no actual ETA on when it'll be fixed.
WhitakerTW
Newcomer I

Glad to hear it's not just my results which are in the internet ether 🙂
Nurgster
Newcomer I

FYI, I just called the UK Support number, and was told that the team responsible for fixing this is on holiday until next week (due to Thanksgiving)

Cyberconstlearn
Newcomer III

I might suggest editing your first post and removing the email address from it.
WhitakerTW
Newcomer I

forgot I put that on 🙂 thanks
Cyberconstlearn
Newcomer III

No problem!

Nurgster
Newcomer I

Quick update - I haven't heard from support, but I have been able to submit my endorsement application, so it looks like things are now moving forwards.