cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dief
Viewer

Problems accessing CPE page; cant enter CPE credit

Hi, 

I am getting a server error whenever I try to access my CPE details page.  The error notes:

"An internal server error has occurred Error ID: 1372499567-27148 (119852647)"

This means I cant review my CPE credits but also, more importantly, means I cant submit new CPE credits.  Is this happening for all users or just me?

Kris 

9 Replies
denbesten
Community Champion

I was able to login just now, although the page was a bit wonky (i.e. it said "Hi, ^" -- missing my name).  You might try accessing it using incognito mode.  That sometimes helps by removing any settings that may be cached in your browser.  If that does not help, you probably need to call it in.

Thorsten
Newcomer I

I have the same problem. I tried to access the page with three different browsers on two different computers. Always the same error message: "An internal server error has occured Error ID ...".

Harunyan2020
Newcomer I

Hi

I have the same problem.
The same error occurred while registering CPE on 2/21, and login failed as of 2/26.
I emailed Member Support and received an automatic response to respond to two business days, but no response has been received at this time.

The CPE registration deadline is approaching the end of February, and the deadline is imminent.

It will be in the form of borrowing the remark, but I will report it here.

KEN

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@Harunyan2020 

Emailing Member Services will take a few weeks to get a response. Call them and keep calling them until you speak with someone. Don't leave a voicemail as that takes weeks to get a response too.

BTW - you do get a 90 day grace period after your cycle to submit CPEs - they do of course have to be earned within your cycle though.

Harunyan2020
Newcomer I

Thank you for the advice.
Email is not good. 
It ’s better to keep calling until a support team member is available.
I will call the support team. Also, thank you for your information regarding the duration of the CPE. After the CPE registration period, there was a grace period of 90 days,
so I was relieved.
I will also check this at the counter. Thank you.
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Harunyan2020 @Dief @Thorsten 

The CPE portal issues should be resolved now. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any further difficulties uploading CPEs by either emailing membersupport@isc2.org or calling +1-866-331-ISC2(4722).

ISC2 Community Manager
Harunyan2020
Newcomer I

I could access my CPE portal. Thanks a lot.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Harunyan2020 Wonderful! Thank you for confirming it worked for you. Thank you for your membership. Have a great day!

ISC2 Community Manager
Thorsten
Newcomer I

@AndreaMoore I could access the CPE portal and submit the outstanding CPEs. Thanks a lot!