Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shannon
Community Champion

Potential date for (ISC)2 site fix?

Speaking on behalf of ALL (ISC)2 members --- excluding those who are blind or don't use the site themselves --- I'm sure it's been made very clear that we're dissatisfied with the site layout & frustrated by its inconveniences.

While the new layout is a root cause of the issues we're facing, besides addressing these individually & assuring us that the site will soon be fixed, it seems like nothing else is being done.

A very simple question: By when can we expect to have the site fixed to address the reported issues?

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
3 Replies
Shannon
Community Champion

To all the community moderators, administrators & managers, can anyone answer the question in this post? A prospective date would do.

I attended today's webinar 'Guide to your (ISC)² Membership in EMEA: Benefits, Maintenance & Opportunities' & asked the same question there too, but it hasn't been answered yet...

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
amandavanceISC2

@Shannon Thank you for your post and I do apologize for the inconvenience. 

Please know, our team has been working hard to resolve each problem members are facing with the new CPE portal. Unfortunately, we do not have an exact ETA as each problem is being resolved at separate times, but I can confirm all are currently being worked on. These should all be resolved shortly and we apologize for all inconveniences. 

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

Steve-Wilme
Advocate II

The portal doesn't even appear capable of basic arithmetic.  I submitted 2 additional CPE earlier this week and whilst they're listed as accepted the headline number of CPEs outstanding remains the same.  And the figures for the CISSP concentration just appear completely incorrect.

As we suppose to calculat these ourselves with pen and paper because the computer can't do math?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Steve Wilme CISSP-ISSAP, ISSMP MCIIS