Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cwilder6490
Newcomer I

PhD Research Participation Opportunity

I’m writing this message to invite members of (ISC)2 to complete my Mindfulness Survey on Survey Monkey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RMLM5NV, if you have already completed the survey as an ISSA member, “Thank You” and please provide feedback so that others are aware of just how easy it was to take the 5 minute survey.

I’ve made speeches at various venues (e.g. Central Ohio ISSA, InfraGard, and Central Ohio MBA) meetings to raise awareness of my research which cannot be completed without security practitioners help. The focus of the research is on you the individual and has no relationship to your organization(s). Neither will information about your companies be collected.

I’ve been asked why mindfulness and what benefits you gain by assisting me? Mindfulness is just a way of describing how aware you are regarding your daily surroundings. The Mindfulness Theory is a series of 15 question regarding an individual’s awareness. There are no right or wrong answer just a range of awareness.

There is a second phase to the research focusing on a subset of voluntary individuals between 30 – 50.

a. A 10-question Pre-test to identify suspicious URLs on Survey Monkey (Scored for research analysis)

b. Self-paced Android based URL Training, that’s not scored and is free for those selected to keep and continue to use.

c. A 10-question Post-test, again to identify suspicious URLs using Survey Monkey (Scored for research analysis)

The training is for your benefit and further education. It is my hope that you are able use this new learned technique from the URL training to assist you with further identification of suspicious links to augment any other training that you already receive.

Everyone I understand how limited we all have and fully understand that time is precious, but I want you to know how much I sincerely appreciate everyone participation

0 Replies