cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaity
Community Manager

PayPal now available for AMF payments!

Hello everyone!

We are very excited to share that now PayPal is an available payment option - in addition to credit card or voucher - when you are ready to pay your AMF. We hope that this is a helpful improvement in the process and appreciate everyone's patience as we made the updates to make this available. 

Happy 2024 🙂 

19 Replies
ChrisMRT
Newcomer I

I ended up using a credit card 😕

mariatirado
Community Manager

Hey @Br4nd0n

For account-related issues, please contact MemberSupport@isc2.org with your situation. The team can review your account and diagnose the issue. Thanks!

Br4nd0n
Newcomer I

Any update? 

mariatirado
Community Manager

@Br4nd0n - were you able to reach our support team?

Br4nd0n
Newcomer I

No, I did not receive a response yet.

Bongoking
Viewer II

Hi everybody

The same for me. I tried to pay with paypal at least 10 times. Either nothing happens or the amounts is automatically transfer back within 10-20 minutes. ISC2 has a problem with paypal.

regards

Harald

Br4nd0n
Newcomer I

Why is this taking so long? I did not receive any reply...

mariatirado
Community Manager

Hello @Bongoking & @Br4nd0n - We apologize for this inconvenience. Ive gone ahead and shared your concerns with our support team and they should be getting back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience. 

Br4nd0n
Newcomer I

I did receive a mail asking for screenshots. I don't have time to do that, and given that more people are having an issue with paying through PayPal, it should be clear that it needs to be fixed on ISC2's side. 

Bongoking
Viewer II

Hi

There is no error message or whatoever. After the AMF of 125 US$ is confirmed on paypal popup window, the paypal window closes and the browser goes back to the ISC2 page, where the open AMF fee is still shown. However, my credit card app tells me, that 125US$ are reserved and also the paypal account tells me that a pre-authorization for 125 US$ was made. The paypal pre-authorization mentions, that if the transaction will not be finished or a different amount will be withdrawn, the open amount will expire.  After 20 minutes, my credit card app tells me, the reservation (125US$) is canceled.

Btw, I used chrome and firefox. no difference. My ISC2 subscription will end finally end of april. I will not prolong it if paypal is not working.

best regards