Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
quoderat
Newcomer I

Passed CISSP Nov 12, No Email Confirmation

I passed the CISSP exam (provisionally) on November 12. The paper from Pearson Vue said to wait 2-5 days for my email confirmation. I haven't received anything yet and it has been five business days.

Is there a backlog, or has something gone wrong? My reg ID is 364419405 and my non-member ID on the site is: 770096.

Not sure if I am just being impatient, but the five business days has passed. Thanks.

4 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Congrats on passing the exam!

Seems there is an issue with the confirmation emails given the number of people saying they haven't received them recently.

Have you attempted to submit your endorsement application? All the email does is tell you to do that.

https://www.isc2.org/Endorsement

If it doesn't work then you'll need to speak to Member Services:

https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us#accordion-ec0be5accd8a4a36a5dbbcd3adb5307b

I recommend calling them and keep calling until you speak to someone as voicemails and emails can take a while to get a response.

quoderat
Newcomer I

Thanks! I tried to submit my endorsement, but that didn't work. It says "Member info not valid" though I know it is correct.

I will try giving Member Services a call and see if they are able to assist. Appreciate your help.

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @quoderat - yes, please reach out to MS for assistance. I've also sent your information into the queue for help, in case that moves you to attention faster. 

Thank you @AlecTrevelyan for your replies - you were spot on, unfortunately we have an issue to fix on this account. 

quoderat
Newcomer I

Thanks for this. I did reach out to member services (spoke to someone on the phone), but it doesn't seem to have resolved anything yet. I can't see any record of passing and I think it's the same.

I will keep trying....