cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmurrill2021
Viewer

Passed CISSP - Have not received correspondence for "Next steps to Endorsement"

Hi,

I provisionally passed my CISSP exam through Pearson VUE on Feb 25,2021. I have not received an email or seen any additional notification in my account which take me to the next steps of being endorsed. 

Can someone please assist; any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-Chimere M. 

6 Replies
mtheo
ISC2 Team

Thank you for posting your inquiry about your next steps. To better assist you, please contact Member Support directly, via email membersupport@isc2.org or via phone +1-866-331-ISC2(4722), Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET.
Pureblood
Newcomer II

Same boat here too. Communication has really been lacking.

mtheo
ISC2 Team

Typically it does take just a few days for (ISC)2 to receive exam results from Pearson Vue. However, there are times when it takes longer. Please refer to https://www.isc2.org/Exams/After-Your-Exam for more information:

Receiving Your Results
(ISC)² conducts a thorough statistical and psychometric analysis of the score data to establish the pass/fail score before releasing scores. We need a minimum number of test takers before this analysis can be completed.

Depending on the volume of test takers for a given test, there may be times when scores are delayed for approximately six to eight weeks to complete this critical process.

We appreciate your patience during this process. Once it's complete, you'll hear from us.

Thanks,
Michael Thomas
Supervisor, Member Services
mrameshkumar25
Newcomer II

ISC2 sent a mail out stating the results are being sent out. So hopefully I might get the results.

8+weeks and am still waiting. 

cmurrill2021
Viewer

At the final hour (8 weeks+), I received the email to move forward with my endorsement. My endorser completed the next step. I'm now waiting to get the final approval. Can anyone share their time frame for that? 

Pureblood
Newcomer II

It took exactly 3 weeks for me.