cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hlstrtr
Viewer II

Paid AMF not fully updating - Associate of (ISC)2

Hello,

After paying for my first Annual Maintenance Fee, my new status as a member doesn't seem to have updated everywhere on isc2.org yet.

For example, I did receive the e-mail confirmation of both my payment for the AMF and successfully becoming an Associate of (ISC)2. I also received multiple confirmation e-mails of passing my exam. On isc2.org under 'Profile' it also says I'm an 'Active Member'. However, under 'Maintenance Fee' and under 'Dashboard' it still asks me to pay for my first AMF. 

Is there anything I'm missing, or is something wrong here?

Also, I want to receive my digital badge as I don't have the required years of experience yet so this digital badge can officially prove/state which exam I passed. On isc2.org it says it can take up to 2 weeks to receive the badge, but since my AMF payment doesn't seem to have gone through 100% everywhere I don't know if I will receive my digital badge without any further action from me.

Can someone help me with this? 

2 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@hlstrtr  

Please reach out to Candidate and Member Services at https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us and they will be able to help assist you and your account. 

Thank you.

ISC2 Community Manager
hlstrtr
Viewer II

Thank you for your quick response. Done.

Regards,