cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cchudson
Newcomer I

PDI Unauthorized

Hi,

I can log in to isc2.org and the membership area shows I'm a member. I paid the $125. For some reason, when I click on a PDI course, it continues to say I'm not authorized. 

Can someone assist with this, please? I am a new member, I assume I am supposed to have access to this content? 

Thank you,

Chad Hudson

9 Replies
anne4558
Viewer II

Same here, I was looking for the same answer! Everything completed for me in September, not sure why 'unauthorized' either.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

I have sent this to Member Support to assist you with your settings. 

Here is the contact information for Member Services: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us#accordion-ec0be5accd8a4a36a5dbbcd3adb5307b

ISC2 Community Manager
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

I have also sent this one to Member Support to assist you with your settings as well. 

For any future issues, here is the contact information for Member Services: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us#accordion-ec0be5accd8a4a36a5dbbcd3adb5307b

ISC2 Community Manager
cchudson
Newcomer I

Thank you very much, Andrea!

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

I just learned that the best contact information for PDI issues, suggestions for courses, course feedback, questions on the course materials, etc. is pdi@isc2.org. This will be quicker and more direct than the member support email. You can email that inbox directly with your issues. Have a great day and thanks for being a member!

~Andrea

ISC2 Community Manager
cchudson
Newcomer I

Excellent, thank you again!
denbesten
Community Champion

@AndreaMoore wrote:

I just learned that the best contact information for PDI issues, suggestions for courses, course feedback, questions on the course materials, etc. is pdi@isc2.org.

Could that be added to the Contact-Us page? And, while you are at it, it would be really cool if you were to add your business hours (including time zone) there as well. Often times, we have seen members frustrated because you are not answering the phone during their work hours. 

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@denbesten I submitted this suggestion. 🙂

ISC2 Community Manager
denbesten
Community Champion

Appreciate it.  Thanks!