Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adam_G
Viewer

Overpayment of AMFs

In trying to align with the new AMF policy I inadvertently paid additional AMFs for my CISSP cert. As I have two certs with (ISC)2 I am now to be charged $125 for the remaining cert when due. As a result of this mistake I turned to Member Support for some assistance to help resolve the problem either by refunding the additional CISSP payment or by reducing the $125 by the CISSP amount of $80. Unfortunately nearly a month later and following several chase ups I haven't received a single response in connection with this problem.

I am sharing this on the Community pages to see if anyone else is in a similar position and whether they have managed to obtain a response from Member Services. Has anyone any advice they can share?

2 Replies
amandavanceISC2

@Adam_G Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear you have not been able to reach anyone. Please send me an email directly to avance@isc2.org from your primary email address on file and include your member ID number. I will be happy to look into your case.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

Adam_G
Viewer

Thanks Amanda, I've sent that through to you now so should be with you shortly. Appreciate the help.

Kind regards, Adam