Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
justausername
Viewer

Nothing but issues. Website needs a MAJOR overhaul, support is awful as well.

I passed the SSCP exam on 2/17/2024. I receive the email inviting me to fill out the endorsement application. When filling out the endorsement it would not let me enter my previous employer where I have 2 years 9 months of experience. I only have six months at my current employer. I leave a note on the endorsement as to the error I continued to receive and the information about the company, position, and dates I worked in the notes.  It's been almost four weeks and I hadn't heard anything, so I reach out to their support. The assessor got back to me and said "I can see that you had trouble adding additional Job History. The error message is normally given when information is pasted in rather than typed in.

Currently we are unable to accept the application based on the job history you have provided as an application cannot be altered or rescinded. You have 2 options. I can cancel this application and you can resubmit with the additional information typed in not pasted. I will also provide expedite instructions so you do not have to wait again.

Or you can provide a waiver. This needs to be a copy of your four-year degree leading to a baccalaureate or regional equivalent"

I do not have college experience so I told him to go ahead and just cancel the application and I would try again, making sure to not copy and paste anything. I have seen in the forums that others have had this same issue, you'd think that they would say something about not copying pasting since this is such an issue.

When I attempted to reapply, there is no "SSCP" listed under "Certification Type". I located the online chat help and sent the following message"My application has been cancelled due to the error I was receiving in an attempt to verify my work history. The reviewer cancelled the application and said to reapply. When attempting to reply I no longer have the SSCP as an option under the "Certification Type", so I am unable to reapply.".

The chat replied with stating that I needed to provide my Member ID. It told me to click on Member Dashboard, I think they meant just "Dashboard". I clicked on Dashboard to find my member number the chat window disappeared......never to be found again. I continue to attempt to locate the Member ID, which it said it's on the Dashboard that's wrong......it's not. It's located on your Profile page, so I have the Member ID now. I attempt to reopen chat support and cannot find another link to it. The https://www.isc2.org/contact-us that states the chat access should be at the bottom of the page, no matter which page of their site I have open, I cannot find it. I ended up submitting an issue to assist me through the form on the https://www.isc2.org/contact-us  page. After I sent the form it said that someone would reach out to me within the next five days.............unbelievable. As you can see, this process has been one issue after another.

0 Replies