Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cevavaya
Viewer

Not able to pay maintenance Fee

I keep getting a salesforce error every time I try and pay my maintenance fee. Is there another way I can pay or can this problem be fixed.
Thanks for any help

https://lewdharry.com/

5 Replies
mtheo
ISC2 Team

Thank you for posting about a salesforce error every time you try and pay your maintenance fee. To best support you in resolving this, please contact Member Support via email membersupport@isc2.org or phone +1-866-331-ISC2(4722), Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET.
Boyet
Viewer

I'm also getting the same error when paying the maintenance fee. Should there still be a need to call/email support? Why not fix the error we are getting?

thank you

almegzatie
Viewer

Also, the phone number just rolls over to a VM box.  There's nobody answering the phone.

swearingenr
Viewer

I'm in the same boat. Hoping I can get an answer from either the support email or a callback from the phone number...

Atika
Newcomer I

Hello ISC

You teach the whole world how to maintain CIA and now yourself fail to make the service available.

I tried different card, different PC but not working

I tried to call EMEA by phone but phone going to vice mail.

So its not only service down but support is also down,

DO you guys not have any alert if any service is down ?

DO you guys have not information or your members if any service affected globally ?

DO you guys have any reporting system ?

I believe you guys failed on all aspect of service and maintenance and informing your own members or stakeholders.

What a shame