Harisha_HV
Viewer

Non Member ID

How do I obtain ISC2 Non Member ID? 

18 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Thanks @Kaity,

I do wonder what is the point of allowing people to register their own accounts when they inevitably cause problems later down the line due to duplication? However, I suspect the answer is related to selling training courses.

denbesten
Community Champion

That, and logging into the Community.

Member-ID, Non-Member-ID, Candidate-ID, ISC2-ID .... they are all the same thing and can be found by logging into www.isc2.org and selecting "my profile".  

I suspect that if they required single-signon with pearsonvue.com that much of the duplicate-id issues would go away.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@denbesten wrote:

That, and logging into the Community.

Smiley LOL

@denbesten wrote:

Member-ID, Non-Member-ID, Candidate-ID, ISC2-ID .... they are all the same thing and can be found by logging into www.isc2.org and selecting "my profile".  

Only if your account was registered through Pearson VUE.

@denbesten wrote:

I suspect that if they required single-signon with pearsonvue.com that much of the duplicate-id issues would go away.

They definitely need to find a way of eliminating all these issue with merging duplicate accounts.

denbesten
Community Champion

@AlecTrevelyan wrote:@denbesten wrote:

Only if your account was registered through Pearson VUE.

Was not a problem for me years ago.  I think the trick is that I answered yes to "Do your know your ISC2 ID?".  My guess is that if you have one, but do "not know" it, you will end up with a duplicate. Thanks, @AlecTrevelyan for making me think about this further.  It caused me to realize we have another trick we can offer to those not getting notifications....

Login to PersonVue and go to the profile page.  In another window, login to (ISC)² and go to thier profile page (it's in the "Hi, <your name>" menu).  On both, make sure the following fields match:

• (ISC)² ID (sometimes called member id, candidate id, etc.).  It is a number with about 6 digits, but can be more or less.
  • First, Middle and Last names on both sites match your government ID.
  • (ISC)² Primary email matches PearsonVue email.

KowshikM
Newcomer I

After registered the exam I got mail with the order details but in that it shows candidate ID: ID pending, so it will affect my examination while going to center, or we must provide it on the website but where it is anybody can help me with that.

angeleft
Viewer

You can find it here https://www.isc2.org/Dashboard/Profile

You need in case you need support, it's a temporary id.

KowshikM
Newcomer I

So in that I am having Non-member ID that's enough to attend the exam right ??
And claiming the free exam voucher users will have the free for one more attempt is it there ?? For the Certified in Cybersecurity
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

As long as you schedule and take your exam by October 31, 2022 you will be eligible for a retake option before December 31, 2022. 

To claim your free retake, please email examadministration@isc2.org after your unsuccessful exam attempt. Please provide your initial exam results letter and be advised that you must wait 30 days after your first exam for your retake.

For complete promotional details, visit: https://www.isc2.org/free-exam-retake. 

ISC2 Community Manager
mortadha
Viewer