Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TLM
Viewer II

Next Step for Approved Application Email, but a bit different this time?

Hey folks. In searching this forum I found a few other threads with this same issue within the last year, though none specified anything I can do as a user to rectify the issue other than creating a thread and standing by for moderator intervention, so I'll have to ask that you tolerate yet another of these posts. 

This morning I received an email from member support with the subject Next Step for Approved Application, indicating that my application for CCSP endorsement is now complete. (Up to this point I've been an associate pending the work experience requirement, I passed the exam last April) This email also instructed me to check www.isc2.org/dashboard to review my certification status.

Unlike some of the related threads: everything appears to be working as normal: the dashboard page loads without issue, I don't have any CPEs outstanding, and the maintenance fee section shows there's no payment due at this time. However, the dashboard, profile, and maintenance fee sections still display the Associate verbiage and badge.

Just checking if there's anything I can do or provide on my side, or if the email was sent in error. Admittedly it's only been a couple hours since the email was received, so we could just be waiting for a job to run. This will be my first cert other than something entry level, so I hope you can understand my eagerness to drop the associate title. 

Hopefully the additional details can help with any troubleshooting on ISC's side as by the suggested posts feature this appears to be a perennial issue. 

Thanks!

2 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@TLM I sent an email on your behalf to Member Support to check on your issue. 

ISC2 Community Manager
TLM
Viewer II

Great, thanks Andrea!

It appears the issue is resolved, was likely me getting antsy waiting for a job to run. A prompt has appeared on the dashboard requesting payment of full / non-associate AMF. That's now been done; a confirmation email has landed in my inbox along with a Welcome to (ISC)2 email.