Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rossva
Contributor I

New addition to PDI "Introduction to Memory Analysis with Volatility " is broken!

Has anyone managed to complete this successfully?

I completed this over the course of two days (ran out of time yesterday), and have completed ALL the labs (some of them THREE times!), passed the exam, completed the online surveys etc, yet the completion still won't unlock.

It shows lab completion as 71%, last updated yesterday @ 1730 UK time (which is up until when i stopped using it yesterday). Since then, I finished off the labs this morning, it wouldn't update.

I wasted time on-line with the online help team who could only tell me what i already knew - my lab completion was at 71%.

I then thought rather than mess around with it anymore I'd do the whole lab from scratch again, which I've done, making sure each screen i got the pop-up confirming completion.

Guess what - the completion STILL won't update, still shows at 71%.

Very frustrating.

I know if i go back online with the help company again i'll just end up repeating this, eg being told i haven't completed the labs again.

Can someone please help! @Kaity reaching out to you as you're mega helpful!

4 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

I have sent this to pdi@isc2.org for assistance on your behalf. Please keep in mind many people are out for the holidays so a response may be delayed. 

ISC2 Community Manager
Rossva
Contributor I

that's much appreciated, thank you.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Rossva I heard that this was resolved for you. Happy New Year!

ISC2 Community Manager
Rossva
Contributor I

Hi Andrea
It was resolved! Really impressed how quickly, totally thanks to you - I really appreciate it.

As you can probably tell I made it a New Years resolution to catch up on my CPEs 🙂

Have a great new year also and again thanks for your support