cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Barathgosakan
Newcomer I

Membership support not responding

Hello,

I provisionally passed my SSCP certification last week and I have some questions regarding endorsement process.I have been trying to contact the membership support through phone(North America Support) and email for several days and haven't received any response yet.I have been leaving Voice message for several days and received no response. Is there anyone else that I could contact to get my concerns sorted out?

Thanks,

Barath

8 Replies
CraginS
Defender I

@Barathgosakan wrote:

Hello,

I provisionally passed my SSCP certification last week and I have some questions regarding endorsement process.I have been trying to contact the membership support through phone(North America Support) and email for several days and haven't received any response yet.I have been leaving Voice message for several days and received no response. Is there anyone else that I could contact to get my concerns sorted out?

Thanks,

Barath

yes, here in the Community flag @amandavanceISC2 and @david-shearer 

This is an ongoing and rampant problem at the (ISC)2 offices and they need to know about every instance.

Craig

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts
Kaity
Community Manager

@Barathgosakan Feel free to DM me your questions and I'll work with the team(s) to get your answers! 

Barathgosakan
Newcomer I

Thanks Craig

Barathgosakan
Newcomer I

i just DM' d you
Kaity
Community Manager

Got it!
K_N
Viewer II

Hello @Kaity  @amandavanceISC2 and @david-shearer ,

I had a problem accessing my account and I opened a ticket. It has been a month on a half and no progress, or updates. The support was not informative and not friendly at all.

Can you please help?

Thanks..

Kaity
Community Manager

I will follow up on this right now @K_N 

amandavanceISC2

@K_N Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please know, we have escalated this helpdesk ticket and someone on my team will be reaching out to you as soon as we receive more information. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance