cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mohamedelbadraw
Newcomer I

Members count page not updated

Hello,
I wanted to inquire about the status of the ISC2 members count page. Despite it being February 2023, the page has not yet been updated. Have there been any updates or reasons for this delay?
42 Replies
GabrielGenao
Viewer II

Hi! numbers per country will be available again?
ioniclysm
Viewer III

Missing the old Member Count by country

DiegoValenzuela
Newcomer II

They took away our leverage.

This message has been encrypted with military-grade ROT182 technology.
tswern
Newcomer III

Please bring back member count by countries.

vr2xhy
Newcomer II

any plans to keep the old way - open to general public, keep country breakdown but more frequent update? 

----------
Alvin Chan
CISSP-ISSMP, ISC2 Authorized Instructor, MCIArb
HAM Callsign: VR2XHY, M0HTW
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Accessing Member Counts is only accessible by login via isc2.org. We plan to update the page every quarter, rather than 2x per year. The current format of the page is the plan for sharing this information for the future. 

https://www.isc2.org/About/Member-Counts

ISC2 Community Manager
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

If you have specific questions regarding member counts by country, etc. you may send an email to membersupport@isc2.org. 

ISC2 Community Manager
vr2xhy
Newcomer II

I have reached them but they said it's not available. This is what I received from them (quoted below).

Showing number by counties is important to many members, like you can see how many potential competitors for a job requiring CISSP and also how is the growth of holders among countries.

-- BEGIN QUOTE --
For the CISSP holders, we have 159,679 members globally: https://www.isc2.org/About/Member-Counts (Login required)

However, we no longer document the exact numbers of CISSP holders per country or in Asia.
-- END QUOTE --
----------
Alvin Chan
CISSP-ISSMP, ISC2 Authorized Instructor, MCIArb
HAM Callsign: VR2XHY, M0HTW
DiegoValenzuela
Newcomer II

I stopped recommending any people getting CISSP.

This message has been encrypted with military-grade ROT182 technology.
rexchung
Newcomer I

I did reach the support. However they stated that only global total number will be shown.

I would like to say, if many people are asking for the same piece of information - the number of members in each country / region - it means this is a useful information to many people. It is also a good reference to both employers and employees in many countries and regions.

Hope that the old way will come back.