cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mohamedelbadraw
Newcomer I

Members count page not updated

Hello,
I wanted to inquire about the status of the ISC2 members count page. Despite it being February 2023, the page has not yet been updated. Have there been any updates or reasons for this delay?
42 Replies
ioniclysm
Viewer III

It is unfortunate for aspiring members. The public page with member counts by country was such a motivation for me when I was preparing for my certification. I was so determined to add another digit for my country
tswern
Newcomer III

Yes! Please bring the old page back which show member counts by country and without the requirement to logiin!
Narsil
Newcomer III

@AndreaMoore wrote:

Accessing Member Counts is only accessible by login via isc2.org. We plan to update the page every quarter, rather than 2x per year. The current format of the page is the plan for sharing this information for the future. 

https://www.isc2.org/About/Member-Counts

Not two months on this URL is now a dead link. Surely this is not intentional as part of the logo re-branding?

CISO-Italiano
Newcomer III

Why we got the page taken down?

This shows lacks of transparency in the organization and as well it is not helping ISC2 members who were making use of that to understand the market in each country, business possibilities, certification trends  and more. Please give us back the Member count by Country as we had it before. 

I see more and more than our organization is declining in many areas for which -in the past-I was proud of.

This is becoming really irritating that no explanations, no rational whatsoever is given..

rexchung
Newcomer I

Agreed that the member count page by country/region is really important and is a good reference to everyone.

DiegoValenzuela
Newcomer II

We worked really hard for our certifications, especially concentrations. We are in a extremelly tough market and many of us got laid off and the elimination of this public list by country also eliminated the leverage of uniqueness. We really need it to be reinstaurated. Respectfully.
This message has been encrypted with military-grade ROT182 technology.
ISC2_Member
Viewer

Hi Andrea,

I'm not sure that link works anymore - even when I'm logged in, it takes me straight back to the About Us page... 

DiegoValenzuela
Newcomer II

bumping

This message has been encrypted with military-grade ROT182 technology.
curacao2
Viewer III

I am also missing the count per country.

This is great information for both certificate holders and potential employers.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

This information is proprietary and is no longer shared for public consumption. If you are in need of specific numbers for your chapter, your organization, etc., please do reach out to our support team with your request and they can assist at https://www.isc2.org/contact-us.

ISC2 Community Manager