cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mohamedelbadraw
Newcomer I

Members count page not updated

Hello,
I wanted to inquire about the status of the ISC2 members count page. Despite it being February 2023, the page has not yet been updated. Have there been any updates or reasons for this delay?
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

This information is proprietary and is no longer shared for public consumption. If you are in need of specific numbers for your chapter, your organization, etc., please do reach out to our support team with your request and they can assist at https://www.isc2.org/contact-us.

ISC2 Community Manager
42 Replies
swh5a01
Newcomer III

I also waiting for the update. @AndreaMoore would you please help to check if there is the schedule on updating the page?

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

We'll be updating the member counts on our website soon. We currently have more than 190,000 members and associates.

ISC2 Community Manager
AustinDenyer
Newcomer II

Any update on this? It's been over 5 weeks since we were told it would be "soon" - we're into late March now...

--
Austin L. Denyer, CISSP, CCSP
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Hello, Thank you for your patience! Our team was hard at work building a new design for this page. You can find it now, though be sure you are logged in to your account on isc2.org to access it. We plan to update the page every quarter, rather than 2x per year.

https://www.isc2.org/About/Member-Counts

ISC2 Community Manager
Mohamedelbadraw
Newcomer I

Thank you very much,
I noticed the new design doesn't contain the numbers per country anymore.
Should we contact member support to check our position number in a specific country?
AustinDenyer
Newcomer II

Thanks for the update.
I like the clean look and the summaries on one page.
I miss the way it used to breakdown each cert by country, though I guess we can't have everything.
Overall though it looks good.
Thanks.

--
Austin L. Denyer, CISSP, CCSP
DiegoValenzuela
Newcomer II

I see it was just updated. However it can only be seen by internal members and will not show up by country. Is this how it will be?

This message has been encrypted with military-grade ROT182 technology.
tswern
Newcomer III

Oh no! Breakdown of members by country is no longer available.

Would prefer it the old format. Also this seem not accessible for non members anymore? 😞
CyberPy1
Newcomer I

Hello, Need to know country-wise certified professionals as like earlier