Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fuatu
Newcomer I

Member support really sucks

I am waiting reply from membersupport emails for 15 days. 

I emailed twice still no reply. 

The member support is really bad and indeed there is no member support. 

I am not waiting any improvement or any solution anymore. 

Just writing here to express my feelings.

6 Replies
Shannon
Community Champion

There've been so many posts here related to inadequate Member support that I'm beginning to think that I've been blessed with a timely & efficient response to all my requests. Apparently not everyone has had the same good fortune.

(Then again, I last contacted them in 2018; perhaps things have changed)

@fuatu, send a private message to @amandavanceISC2 here for assistance, assuming it isn't too late...

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
amandavanceISC2

@fuatu I'm sorry to hear you have not reached anyone. As @Shannon has mentioned, please email me directly with any questions. 

Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org

fuatu
Newcomer I

Hi Amanda, Hi Shannon,

Thanks a lot for the support. I finally got a reply after 3 weeks and the issue for already submitted CPEs resolved. However the technical problem persists. Below is the problem I have. 

"Even I use the correct dates in term it assumes that the submission is for an older term and auto rejects it." 

Kind Regards,

Fuat

amandavanceISC2

@fuatu Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, please email me at avance@isc2.org and I will look into the account. Please try clearing the cache and cookies and trying again.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

jtaylor2035
Viewer II

Hi Amanda,

I am having the same problem - long time member, and after receiving a physical mailing telling me to pay up my AMFs, etc. when I logged in the site had changed and I was now listed as "non-member" even though the verification still shows me.  I have left 3 messages with the number for the US which says someone will call in 3 business days, and sent two emails to the support for members and zero response.  I emailed you directly at your address, avance@isc2.org, can you please, please help me out, I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

Jeff

amandavanceISC2

@jtaylor2035 To confirm, I did receive your email last night and will respond to you today.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance