Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor I

Re: Member Dissatisfaction rising...

I had the same issue and it finally got resolved after I contacted the (ISC)2 CEO who then energized the organization to address the issue.

Respectfully,

Francis (Frank) Mayer, CISSP
Highlighted
Community Champion

More on this: check out this post by @telesguilherme who says that his certification wasn't renewed despite him paying his AMF & meeting CPE requirements because the portal doesn't get updated with the CPEs.

He's contacted support who have confirmed the AMF payment and asked him to provide them with the proof of the CPEs to register --- but nothing happened after that.

As a last resort, he was to be sent an email by them explaining that they couldn't renew the certification due to an issue on their side --- but this hasn't come.

(He's put this in a timeline)

Frankly, I didn't think this could get any worse, but I guess I was wrong...  Man Sad

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
Highlighted
Community Champion

In another thread, we were lamenting about (ISC)2 upgrading the site without properly testing it, but may have gone too far, coz now it seems they're taking testing way too seriously...

This post mentions that they attempted to gauge member satisfaction with support --- without providing it. Man LOL

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz