Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ybeltrikov
Newcomer I

Logging into ISC2 account

I am new here so maybe this question was discussed before but I could not find it.

I've recently passed SSCP exam and paid AMF fee. Due to some issues with my account I only received the Okta login link from Members support.

To log into my ISC2 account I have to find the email with the link, log into okta and open the www.isc2.org and community pages from there. This seems a bit unfriendly to me and I am wondering if there is an easier way to log into my account.

I am unable to log into https://www.isc2.org/ account directly on the page as it does not accept my email and password (I am entering the same details as for the okta account as I do not have any other user details for isc2).

6 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Hello @ybeltrikov,

I apologize for the inconvenience with your account login. 

Are you having issues logging into your member portal on the isc2.org account? Or are you having trouble logging into your community.isc2.org account? 

ISC2 Community Manager
ybeltrikov
Newcomer I

The link at the top of the https://www.isc2.org page never works for me.

I have to open isc2org.okta.com login there and open the community and other pages from okta dashboard. This is quite a cumbersome process.

I am wondering if I am doing something wrong or it is how it is designed to work

jaustin
ISC2 Team

Hello, 

Opening from the okta dashboard is a designed functionality of the system, and an additional security verification checkpoint. 

Sincerely, 

John Austin

Manager, Global Customer Experience 

ybeltrikov
Newcomer I

That's a bit confusing. To log in with okta first I have to sift through my emails and find the okta link sent to me by an ISC2 staff member when sorting out issues with my account. This is quite cumbersome.

The login link on the isc2.org main page doesn't work for me. Is there something wrong with my account still? Can this be fixed?

I had multiple issues with the account: login link not sent, unable to pay the AMF, the id not shown

secnoob
Viewer II

edit/ sorry wrong message, please delete

nikanv
Viewer II

I am not new and login to my ISC2 account is ridiculous.  Apparently, someone made a distinction between login and sign-in. Under login, I have to receive a code on my email and use it for login. That does not open the account and I can not see my certs for updates.  I could get there under sign in but my recent updates do not show up and 2 of the past updates show 00 PDUs.  That must be fixedup. Vladimir Nikanorov