Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CyberDad
Reader I

Legal or Support not responding

Good afternoon, I hope everyone is having a good day.

I've been fighting with ISC2 for the past year over the Pilot Cissp exam that I passed but forensics found issues after some evaluation. I was issued a passing grade then received approval to move to endorsement. A letter backdated later arrives saying I failed some analysis and there were abnormalities.

I suffer from various health conditions and ISC2 kindly offered me a retake but it was a voucher that expired around the time that a death in the family occurred and I had a cruise planned for a celebration of life.

I offered to show all of these things for proof. I understand we have people that try to abuse the system but I truly must have some bad luck. In addition to the retake shortly after the test was made harder / longer.

I've offered character witnesses from federal employees. This situation greatly impacted my career and finances.

I dont think many people will be supportive because a lot of people do game the system. However, ISC2 did agree to not ban me which is great but has yet to follow up on the other things they offered to make this situation right.
I have worked very hard after losing my father for this opportunity and I just want to come up to an agreement.

I've been trying to settle this outside of court but I can't even get a legal team representative to acknowledge me. I Dont know who to contact I have various screenshots and supportive evidence.

Please ISC2, you are a leader in the industry and I know you can make this situation right…..
I've truly always looked up to you.
May I please have some guidance on who to talk to?
1 Reply
yamontijo
ISC2 Team

@CyberDad Thank you for your post on the community board. I will privately message you regarding your inquiry.