Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boldfield
Viewer II

Itemized Invoice for Exam Voucher

In order to submit a reimbursement to my company for recently passing the CCSP, I need an itemized receipt for my CCSP voucher w/retake voucher. They have told me the PearsonVUE receipt was not valid so I need something from ISC2 that breaks down the price and shows I paid for it. 

Is there a solution or should I reach out to ISC2?

2 Replies
CBMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

Thank you for reaching out via the ISC2 Community Board.
For paid invoices/receipts of items purchased from ISC2 (e.g., Peace of Mind Promotion exam vouchers) please send an email to membersupport@isc2.org.
For exams purchased directly from Pearson VUE, the Order Payment Receipt (Order Confirmation) email from Pearson VUE serves as your paid receipt.
FabioTeles
Viewer

Just adding my experience here after battling with this for 2 weeks. Contacted ISC2 in all possible ways (email, chat, phone) based on this message, but it's false that they can help.

The standard response is "we cannot do anything". We know how much the exam costs, we know the extra fee for a retake, that is very clear in the portal where I purchased it - but in the end I can't request a reimburse in the company because ISC2 refuses to have separated lines in the invoice.

I paid my fee to receive the certificate for the exam I just passed, and in the end the support didn't help at all - only standard answers, no real help whatsoever.

So, for anyone thinking of asking for a reimburse at the company, keep this in mind!