cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RonS
Viewer

Issue with endorsement process

Hello,

I've finished the CISSP exam approximately a month ago and have been having issues with the endorsement stage, i started the process before they changed the system and my endorser received an empty application.

after talking to the support team he rejected the application so that i can fix it (as per their recommendation) and now i can't upload the experience waiver. Tried talking to the support via chat several times, 80% of the times the call is closed automatically, when it's answered all i receive is what feels like t1 help desk support (close computer, remove cookies, incognito, switch browser...).

I tried sending mail via the "contact us" as well but have not been receiving any replies for the last week, nor have i gotten any mail stating that an issue has even been created.

My endorser has also been trying to contact them on his side and he also doesn't understand what's going on with the process (not first time he's endorsing, but first time it's going in such a way).

Does anyone know a good way to contact the appropriate personnel or can help with the process in any way?

0 Replies